- 1 pouch Betty Crocker™ sugar cookie mix
- Butter, egg and flour called for on cookie mix pouch for cutout cookies
- 20 (6-inch) paper lollipop sticks
- 1 container Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting
- Various shades of green gel and/or liquid food color
- Assorted green and white candy sprinkles and green edible glitter
- Heat oven to 350°F. Make cookie dough as directed on pouch for cutout cookies. On work surface sprinkled lightly with flour, roll dough 1/4 inch thick. Use various sizes tree-shaped cutters to cut trees from dough, rolling and rerolling dough as necessary.
- Place cookies on ungreased cookie sheet. Press paper lollipop stick into center of each cookie. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are set and cookies are light golden brown. Cool 5 minutes on cookie sheets; remove to cooling rack to cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Divide frosting into 3 or 4 bowls; color with assorted shades of green food color. Frost cookies with frosting; decorate as desired.