- 16 oz vanilla almond bark
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 50 (ish) Ritz crackers
- 1-1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 7 oz jar marshmallow fluff
- Line a 9x13 pan with foil. Spray foil with nonstick vegetable oil spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, melt vanilla almond bark according to package directions. Stir in sweetened condensed milk and stir until smooth and combined. Spread half of the candy mixture in the bottom of your prepared pan.
- Press crackers on top of the candy, so that they are touching. You'll have roughly 7 rows of 4 crackers. Spoon peanut butter evenly over the surface of the crackers, then spread with an offset spatula or the back of a spoon. I used about a heaping cup of peanut butter -- you can use more or less to suit your taste. Spoon marshmallow creme evenly over the peanut butter and spread with offset spatula or back of a spoon. It doesn't have to be perfect, so don't worry if it smears a little.
- Top surface evenly with crackers, making sure they are all touching. Pour remaining white chocolate mixture over the top of the crackers -- if it's too thick to pour, place in microwave and heat for 30 seconds at a time until it's thin enough.
- Spread candy over crackers evenly. Garnish with sprinkles if desired, and cover and refrigerate until firm. Cut into bars and serve.
Keep uneaten bars in the fridge.
You will totally love these crunchy, creamy, sweet and salty bars — and they’re SO EASY!! Love them.
Enjoy and have a great day!