- 3 1/4 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sprinkles, if desired
- Line a 9x9” pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place white chocolate chips, brown sugar, molasses, evaporated milk, and all spices in a medium saucepan. Stir to combine, then place over medium-low heat. Stir almost continuously until melted and smooth. Pour into prepared pan. Top with sprinkles, if desired.
- Chill fudge to set. Note: this fudge is a little softer than normal fudge, so it should be kept in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serving suggestion: cut into gingerbread men shapes for a fun treat!
- Gift suggestion: Buy cookie cutters in desired shapes. Line the bottoms with two laters of foil so the bottom is sealed, almost like a cookie-cutter shaped pan. Pour fudge into cookie cutters and decorate with sprinkles. Let set, then wrap in cellophane and give as gifts!