Can you believe it’s almost Christmas?
Time to start thinking about Christmas Cookies!
Take a look at this Christmas Cornflake Wreaths Recipe.
By: Lauren Allen
- 1/2 cup butter
- 5 heaping cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 tsp green food coloring
- 6 cups corn flakes
- Handful of red cinnamon candies
1. Measure corn flakes into a large bowl.
2. Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat. Once melted, add the marshmallows and stir continuously until completely melted. Stir in food coloring.
3. Pour melted marshmallows into the large bowl with the corn flakes. Stir until well coated.
4. Lay out a piece of parchment paper on your kitchen counter. Dollop spoonfuls of the corn-flake mixture onto the parchment paper. Grease your (clean) hands with butter or cooking spray. Sue your fingers to shape each spoonful into an individual wreath. Top each wreath with cinnamon candies.